Welcome to EasyNirman’s Content Guidelines. We define content as any article, video, slideshow, podcast, whitepaper, or infographic – owned, earned, sponsored, native, and more – that offers informational and/or entertainment value to the reader outside of information about the product or service. EasyNirman partners with premium brands, and agencies who are passionate about authenticity and creating a great user experience.
Producers or sellers of items are expected to conduct proper research to ensure that the items created to be sold on EasyNirman.com are in compliance with all local, state, national, and international laws. If EasyNirman.com determines that the content of an item is prohibited, we may summarily remove or alter it without returning any fees the listing has incurred. EasyNirman.com reserves the right to make judgments about whether or not content is appropriate
Nudity and pornographic language
Images may not be overly sexual, imply nudity, display excessive amounts of skin/cleavage or focus unnecessary on body parts
Hate, violence, or discrimination
Defames/Abuses an individual, organization, or group of people
Segregates or classifies individuals or groups of people by race, religion, or sexuality
Exploitation or endangerment of minors
Weapons or explosives
Misleading advertising techniques
Deceptive practices to encourage continuity sign-ups
Encouraging accidental clicks by implementing ads that appear to be organic content
Utilizing fake comments that appear to be from real individuals
Employing unsubstantiated claims to promote a product or service
Content cannot be copied from another site or violate copyrights. Any plagiarized content without clear disclosure of authorship will not be allowed.
Content should not include trademarks or logos that are confusingly similar in design to that of third parties
Links in content must be labeled accurately and must link to the page or pages reasonably expected by the reader
Contains offensive words in any language
Employs sexual/violent/explicit language that sensationalizes content
· Selling of offensive materials is prohibited in EasyNirman.com. EasyNirman.com reserves the right to determine the appropriateness of items sold on our site. Also, be aware of cultural differences and sensitivities. Some items may be acceptable in one territory, but unacceptable in another. Please keep in mind our global community of customers.
· Items sold on the EasyNirman.com Web site must adhere to all applicable laws. Some items that may not be sold include any products which may lead to the production of an illegal item or illegal activity.
· If EasyNirman.com learns that an item is not the property of the seller, or was obtained through illegal means, we will immediately remove the item from our Web site.
Items that infringe upon an individual's privacy
· EasyNirman.com holds personal privacy in the highest regard. Therefore, items that infringe upon, or have potential to infringe upon, an individual's privacy are prohibited. Additionally, the sale of marketing lists (bulk e-mail lists, direct-mail marketing lists, etc.) is prohibited.
Rights of publicity
· Celebrity images and/or celebrity names cannot be used for commercial purposes without permission of the celebrity or their management. This includes product endorsements and merchandise as well as unauthorized celebrity image collections.